Perks!

One of the perks of getting into photography is that I will never have to buy those school mug shots. This year (which just so happens to be her first) I dressed her up all pretty on school picture day, but when the pictures came out I wasn't happy, her hair was messed up and she didn't look like herself at all. So today she came to me asking if I would take some pictures of her, so of course I jumped at the chance to photograph a willing little girl. We took tons of shots, but I can't get over this one. I can't decide if I like it better in color or black and white, but it is her... all the way. She is usually so busy and wants me to take tons of action pics. so I was pleasantly surprised when she was sweetly sitting still and gazing up at me. Ahhh. 2 of my joys in life, raising my gorgeous kids and taking pictures to remember them as they truly are.

6 comments:

Joseph & Lindsay January 28, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Oh my gosh!!! she is so beautiful!! you are an amazing photographer!!! Wow! :)

jmcrosby January 28, 2009 at 7:35 PM

That is so adorable Cherri. She looks like an angel.

Janelle January 30, 2009 at 9:54 AM

She is beautiful! You really captured her gorgeous eyes!

Tanilee January 30, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Oh my goodness Cherri! I love this pciture. She is so precious!

Amy January 30, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Breathtaking.

Divine.

Speechless.

angie and tyler February 4, 2010 at 9:34 PM

WOW

Archive

All images and content © 2016 copyright Shutter Spark Photography

Hello!

Hi! My name is Cherri, I am an Arizona photographer specializing in portrait photography. I first realized my love of photography when my mom bought me a camera at age 11. I immediately realized that I found people exciting to photograph. Over the years my interest in photography grew stronger, but since I have become a mom my interest has exploded & I haven't been able to put my camera down. I want to capture those sweet and fleeting moments now so I can look back and remember what wonderful times we have had. If you like my work and want me to capture some of your moments, then contact me for your photo shoot today! rcskidmore03@cox.net